MMA Training and Exercise

I've been in the military for 12 years. For the most part I've kept myself in fairly good condition as I'm tested every 6 months to meet the standards. Since I've regularly conducted physical training, it has gotten somewhat tedious and boring. Like most training if you do not change things up, you start to lose your gains and you stalemate. I've been in a long search for a program that will be both beneficial and increase my gains as well as my Soldiers. Almost as important, I've been searching a program that we will not get tired of so quickly. We were also looking for a program that could enhance our combatives training. Where better to look then within Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Well I think I finally found a great program. This program is considered a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Bodyweight Workout and is perfect for people with little time a day to devote to exercise. A friend of mine made a great point to me, in that in a short workout, you can push yourself to your maximum capacity, unlike in a longer workout where you tend to pace yourself. Here is an example of a starter HIIT workout plan that should be conducted in pairs so you can have someone to push and motivate you.

1) 3 x Chinups
2) 6-8 Broad Jumps (distance of gym)
3) 3 x Clap Pushups
4) Sprint Back

Do it again, that equals ONE interval. If possible start off with conducted only a few intervals and increasing your intervals as you begin controlling your form.

All-in-all this program shouldn't take more than 30 minutes of your time a day. This is a major benefit to a lot of people as time is money. You can also see that going to a gym is not all necessary as long as you have a decent enough area and a pull up bar.

http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Rubeck